Murder on the Trail
We're back for a one-night celebration! Foul Play Cafe, New Mexico's premier murder mystery dinner theatre, presents Murder on the Trail - a fast paced mystery set in the Old West of New Mexico.
Someone has been murdered on the trail, and Texas Ranger Granite Hardrock needs your help in solving the mystery. Chock-full of humor, intrigue, and zany characters, this show will also include actor improvisation and audience participation.
Price of admission includes the show and your dinner. Doors open at 7 p.m. and the show begins at 7:30 p.m.
Seating is pre-assigned by management. Parties may be combined at community tables.
FOUL PLAY CAFE MENU
All meals include the following:
- Chips and Salsa
- Fiesta Salad: Mixed greens tossed in a lime vinaigrette with cucumbers, teardrop tomatoes, shredded carrots, and jicama, topped with roasted corn and black beans
- Tres Leches Cake (Fresh fruit can be offered in place of cake for dietary needs.)
- Iced Water, Starbucks Regular and Decaff Coffee and Iced Tea
*Children's meals serve a fresh fruit cup in place of a salad.
- Pinon Pork Ribs (Boneless Pork Ribs with a Red Chile Pinon Sauce served with Roasted Red Potatoes and Calabacitas)
- Miss Sophie's Smothered Southwest Chicken (Grilled Chicken Breast smothered in Chopped Green Chile and Cheese served with Roasted Red Potatoes and Calabacitas)
- Extra Extra Veg (Roasted red pepper stuffed with quinoa served with Roasted Red Potatoes and Calabacitas)
--vegan, gluten free, dairy free
CHILDREN's OPTIONS (for guests 12 and under):
- Buckaroo Burger (Hamburger with French Fries, and ketchup; lettuce, tomato and cheese served on side)
- Chicken Little Chicken Fingers (Crispy Chicken Fingers with French Fries and ketchup)
**PLEASE NOTE: This is a fixed menu. We are unable to make changes to food orders, other than switching out the desert cake for a fresh fruit cup.
Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown (View)
2600 Louisianna Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|