Back to Basics!
Let's do that thing we used to do before doing things like this was risky.
We are keeping it simple this year. As most of us can barely navigate daily life as it is, we decided to cut a few things back, and hopefully it turns into more "radical self-reliance" than "mad max on scooters".
So its time for a scooter rally!!!
What you get:
- Camping Site
- Guided ride to dinner Friday night.
- Coffee and Donuts Breakfast Saturday morning.
- 1am Sausages in the British tent.
- Dinner Saturday night, burgers and dogs.
- Coffee and left overs Sunday morning.
- A Gymkhana, that Eric Iron will just ride around anyways.
- Rally patch, probably.
- A big bonfire, guaranteed.
- Music from some streaming service.
- More memories to stuff into your thinky brain thing.
The Rally Site (View)
16 Providence St
Uxbridge, MA 01569
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|
It's a field.