This class includes everything you need to know about the world's most popular cocktail ingredient--bitters!
* A history of bitters and their link to Victorian medicine.
* A bitters tasting of two classic bitters, as well as a taste of our own creations. We'll talk about classic bitters makers, as well as new brands.
* Tips on how and when to use bitters and where to buy.
* Learn to make classic cocktails with bitters and a few of 50 Local's own.
* Believe it or not, bitters has health benefits - learn what it ills it can cure!
Impress your friends and improve your cocktails by understanding this complex, versatile, and historic "liquid spice."
In addition, we'll learn how to make bitters in class, and you'll make a bottle to take home. It's the perfect gift!
The Elective (View)
58 Main Street
Kennebunk, ME 04043
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|