CHOCOLATE TOUR: through November 2009
Do you love fine chocolate? You have come to the right city, because San Francisco is at the center of the new wave of artisan chocolatiers. They're experimenting with high quality beans, new methods of production, exotic fillings and breathtaking packaging. On this tour you will learn about what makes fine chocolate and sample from a wide array of San Francisco gourmet chocolate boutiques. You'll also get a Chocolate Lover Card to use on future chocolate shopping trips.
This mouth-watering chocolate may come from:
* An artisan chocolate manufacturer who manages production from bean to bar
* A beloved local chocolatier who showcases fresh, farmer's markets ingredients
* A small newsstand that carries 225 chocolate bars from over 15 different countries
* A Swiss chocolatier loved by Oprah for its champagne truffles
* A Belgian chocolatier known for its delectable butter creams
* The retail outlet of Americas longest continuously operating chocolate manufacturer
* A premier chocolateria dedicated to finding exceptional chocolates from small, family-owned makers around the world
Come prepared to indulge!
Winner of SF Weekly's Tastiest Walking Tour, 2008.
Justin Herman Plaza: California Flagpole
San Francisco, CA
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|