Planning a Positive Pregnancy Workshop
You're invited to join us on Saturday, March 20th @ 10am-2pm at Sozo Chiropractic for "Planning a Positive Pregnancy".
This workshop is for anyone who is wanting to start a family or is pregnant already!
Take control of your pregnancy and labor! Discover & learn about your holistic pregnancy and labor options and postpartum health from an experienced doula/childbirth educator, acupuncturist, essential oils advocate, pediatric sleep consultant, physical therapist and chiropractor.
We are excited to hear from these wonderful women:
- Gwen Alderks, Birthing, doula/childbirth educator - New Life Birth Services
- Samantha Koralesky, Aupuncturist - Turning Leaf Acupuncture)
- Betsy Balkcom, doTERRA essential oils advocate - Roundtable of Health
- Ashley Dougvillo, Physical Therapist - Smith Physical Therapy and Running Academy
- Ashleigh Richmond, Postpartum Doula & Lactation Consultant, Guiding Mothers Postpartum Doula Services
- Dr. DoniBeth Davis, Dr. Shelby Lafler & Dr. Punita - Sozo Chiropractic
All of these resources can make your pregnancy, labor, 4th trimester and the adventure of parenthood a much more positive & healthy experience! Partners are welcome!
The workshop is $15 per person, which includes lunch and a free chair massage!
Please register by March 15th for this class (space is limited due to social distancing). You can purchase your tickets here or call us 262.764.9301!
Please call us if you have any other questions!
We hope to see you then!
Sozo Chiropractic (View)
1711 Green Bay Road, Suite C
Kenosha, WI 53144
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|