The Nutcracker presented by Southwest Ballet Theatre
Southwest Ballet Theatre enjoys their 6th year performing Tchaikovsky's ballet "The Nutcracker" under the artistic direction of Daniel Baudendistel. This year "The Nutcracker" will take place outdoors in the courtyard of King of Kings Church in Goodyear, Arizona. Each show will open with a performance by Effusion Dance Center.
Socially-distanced seating will be provided and patrons are welcome to bring blankets for extra warmth. Food and beverages will be available for purchase.
Seating begins 90 minutes before each show time. Additional tickets can be purchased at the door.
***Important note*** Tickets are nonrefundable with the following exception. In the event of bad weather, the performances will be moved to December 19th, and all ticket holders will receive an email notifying them that their tickets have been transferred to the December 19th performance date. In the event that the December 19th performance must also be canceled for weather, ticket holders will receive a refund of the amount paid less non-refundable service fees. (Non-refundable service fees include Brown Paper Ticket fees of $0.99 per ticket and Paypal fees of $0.30 per transaction.)
The following are the COVID-19 mitigation procedures we will be implementing:
- Families will be seated in groups, 6 feet from others
- Seats will be disinfected between performances
- Guests aged 6 and older will wear masks when not at their seats
- Guests are requested to stay 6 feet apart when not at their seats
- Only authorized participants will be allowed inside the church, and cloth masks must be worn at all times when indoors
- Guests will remain in their cars to receive their tickets
King of Kings Church courtyard (View)
3095 N. 140th Avenue
Goodyear, AZ 85395
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|