Fogtoberfest 2020 in the Fogtown Brewing Co beer garden in Ellsworth has been changed to Sunday, October 18th (due to weather)! We invite regulars, locals, and tourists to experience some of our rare and limited vintage brews from our reserve cellar, and join in the celebration of craft beer and great local music and food! |
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST CHOOSE 12PM or 4PM SESSION TIME IN "DATE" DROP DOWN MENU, and tickets are by table purchase.
FIRST SESSION, 12-3pm (doors open/seating begins at 11:30am)
SECOND SESSION, 4-7pm (doors open/seating begins at 3:30pm)
Each session features:
- Live music (Session 1: Les Sorciers Perdus | Session 2: Arctic Blast Off)
- Each 21-and-over attendee receives a pour of a surprise vintage brew from our cellar!
- Extensive list of vintage brews, new releases, and hot mulled wine/cider for purchase
- Specials by Eat at Joe's food truck, hot pizza from our new brick-oven in the garden!
- Fogtown merch discount for all Fogtoberfest attendees
Except for the surprise vintage brew pour, additional beer orders and food are not included in the table/ticket price. Children who are old enough to walk on their own count as heads/seats at your table. We wish that we could allow you to wander at your leisure, but to protect the health of our staff and public, we ask that all attendees remain seated as much as possible (no standing room). Wait staff will come to your table to take your beer orders. For FAQ about table purchases and this event, please visit https://www.fogtownbrewing.com/faq-eventsticketing
RAIN DATE: Sunday, October 18th
Fogtown Brewing Company (View)
25 Pine Street
Ellsworth, ME 04605