ONLINE SALES FOR THIS EVENT HAVE ENDED. TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR, SPACE PERMITTING.|
Join us for an Eppig Oktoberfest On The Harbor - 2020 style, featuring Festbier specials, German cuisine & a (socially distanced) festive atmosphere!
For the health & safety of all guests and employees, extra precautions are in place for this year's celebration.
Tickets required for all attendees, to help with crowd control & socially distanced seating. Your ticket includes:
- Admission to Eppig Oktoberfest 2020
- Two hour socially-distanced table reservation
- Eppig pint of your choice
- Meal Voucher for your choice of main from the food truck (up to $10 value)
***IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ ALL GUIDELINES BEFORE PURCHASING YOUR TICKETS***
- Guests must purchase tickets in the same transaction in order to be seated at the same table.
- Table reservations are for the two-hour time period stated on purchased ticket. Maximum one table reservation per day, per group.
- Food order required by each guest in party to comply with current County Health orders (to make this easy, one main entree item per guest is included in your ticket price!)
- Maximum 6 guests per group, including children. Entire party must be present in order to be seated. Due to county orders, guests may not mingle between separate groups/ tables.
- Seatings beginning at 2:30pm on Saturday 9/19 & Sunday 9/20 are age 21+ only.
- Mask must be worn at all times while not seated.
- All seating is outdoors. Please understand that shade and specific table requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please leave your personal steins home this year. Commemorative steins will be available for purchase, while supplies last.
We appreciate your cooperation & respect. Guests who do not abide by these rules & protocols may be asked to leave the premises before the conclusion of their session and will not be entitled to a refund.
Rain or shine. Sorry, no refunds.
Eppig Brewing Waterfront Biergarten (View)
2817 Dickens St
San Diego, CA 92106
|Dog Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|