Black Thorn Virtual Play Party, Contest, Needle / Fire Play Demo!
Do you miss our play parties? We do! A Zoom play party is being hosted on Aug. 2nd. Come online and join us for a delightfully deviant Sunday afternoon! Virtual play events are nice way to gather as a community and feel connected in ways that still keep us physically safe.
This play party will feature a needle and fire play demonstration by Uncle Randy, a well known figure in the Bay Area kink community. Joining us as Uncle Randy's bottom is HeatherFeathers, a delightfully playful masochist and
the social director for Society of Janus.
This play party is also a birthday celebration for HeatherFeathers! ð^To add to the birthday fun, we are including a cake decorating bake off competition!
Kinky Cake Competition:
Have you been baking much lately? Try your hand at our creatively kinky cake bake off challenge! Whoever wins the kinkiest cake decoration competition will get a one hour dungeon rental gift card for The Attic. Come and get your cake on! ð,
We hope you and your playmate can join us for some play time and merriment from the comfort of your home. You will need to download Zooms software to a device that has a camera in order to attend this play party.
There will be two Zoom breakout rooms offered for this virtual play party: a Play Room, and a Social Room. The guide lines for each of those room is described below. We will have Dungeon Monitors (DM) in both groups to help maintain decorum, moderate the flow of conversation, and keep an eye on people and scenes in general.
This room is for play and it is where the play party will begin! Feel free to just get straight into the action. This room is where all the eye candy can be found. This room is not for casual chit chat. Please take all conversation not related to an ongoing scene to the Social Room.
The social room is for casual catching up and checking in with each other. It's also the starting place where those not familiar with the Zoom platform can ask questions. Additionally, the social room is where you can choose to connect with each other via public or private messages using Zoom's chat feature.
Virtual Play Party Rules and Considerations:
- Out of privacy concerns, Zoom invitations and passwords will be sent the morning of the party. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive this.
- Recording or screen shots is strictly forbidden. Monitors will be watching participants closely. Anyone in violation of this rule will be ejected immediately and subject to permanent black listing of all future play events.
- If you have privacy concerns, please wear a mask during the party. Zoom is not a fool proof system. You join the party at your own risk of exposure.
- Cameras must be turned on so we can see you. No lurkers.
- All attendees are asked to use their scene name or Fetlife handle for anonymity. Go to profile settings in Zoom to edit your name as needed.
- Those considered intrusive or disrespectful will get one warning before they are ejected.
- No groups of over four are allowed. This is not the time for congregations.
For questions or concerns, please email me. For help with setting up your Zoom account, please reach out before the party.
Thanks so much and I hope to see you there!
Oakland, CA 94606
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|