Seasonal Earth Day/Spring Equinox Garden Workshop
As the days light begins to balance with the night, come join us for a Spring gardening workshop where you will learn:
* The fundamentals of gardening and more to be successful in your garden this year
* Soil preparation and amendment
* Garden layout and design
* What to plant for your family and when
* The benefits of companion planting
* What vegetables are best sown directly and what to start indoors and transplant
* Proper harvesting techniques
The ingredients you harvest will be used by our kitchen team as they whip up a delicious plant-to-plate lunch for you to enjoy at the end of the workshop!
Vegetable starts will be available for purchase for planting in your own garden.
This class is non-refundable.
Heyday Farm House (View)
4370 Old Mill Road NE
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
|Minimum Age: 12|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|