Due to the COVID-19 crisis and in accordance with CDC guidelines, Whole Kids Outreach is postponing the 4th Annual Crawfish Boil. on Saturday, April 4th. We remain committed to our mission to "Build Strong Families and Ensure Healthy Children" and postponing this event is the right move to keep our community healthy.|
We hope you will continue to pray for us, and support Whole Kids if your personal situation allows you. WKO and many other agencies are on the front lines, steadfast in our mission, fighting to keep our community healthy.
If you would like to make a donation to Whole Kids, visit wholekidsoutreach.org, or call 573-604-2275. You can support our families by sending your gift to 62143 Hwy 21, Ellington, MO 63638.
Thank you to our sponsors: Gabriel Project Management, Ultra-Color, Gym Quarters and the Brass Rail - please support them as much as you can during this crisis - they are small business who need our help too.
We encourage everyone in our community to take this crisis seriously, and follow the CDC's guidelines so we can keep this virus at bay and saves lives:
1) Wash your hands with soap and water often do this for at least 20 seconds
2) Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
3) Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
4) Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze and 5put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
5) Social distance - stay home as much as possible, avoid crowds, stay 6 feet from others when you are out and avoid anyone who is ill
Together, let's do our part to save lives of our friends and families! We will pray for you, and we hope you will continue to support WKO!
Sister Anne and the WKO staff
The Brass Rail (View)
4601 State Hwy K
O'Fallon, MO 63368
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|