8th Annual Pink Prom
Pink Prom, to be held on Friday, May 1, 2020 at the Hotel Tides, is a FUNDRAISING event where the community will have the chance to support local organizations. This year, for the 8th Annual Pink Prom, proceeds will benefit The Pride Network and Essex County LGBT RAIN Foundation.
The Pride Network offers LGBTQ+ leaders opportunities for personal transformation and professional development to create change within themselves and in our communities.
The RAIN Foundation offers a solution to LGBT homelessness among adolescents. They provide housing and an array of detailed, relevant and responsive services which can start to help them transition and heal from any past or present situations, and open up a world of opportunities that will enable them to develop sustainable skills and live productive lives.
Pink Prom, to be held from 8 p.m. to 12 a.m., is a 21-and-over only event and will include the following:
* Passed hors d'oeuvres and buffet;
* Three complimentary spiked punch bowls, and cash bar available;
* Dancing with DJ Mick Hale;
* Desserts provided by Confections of a Rock$tar;
* A local photographer to snap memorable prom photos of attendees;
* 2020 Prom King and Queen presentation;
* Complimentary swag bags and silent auction;
* Special commemorative book.
An after party will be held at Georgies Bar.
Hotel Tides (View)
408 7th Ave.
Asbury Park, NJ 07712