Les Sylphides & More
Join Maryland Youth Ballet for an evening of classical and contemporary ballet featuring: Les Sylphides (the classic romantic reverie), Blitzgrieg (Eric Hampton's amusing romp), Tahquamenon Falls (the picturesque journey through the four seasons by Alvin Mayes), and Untitled Cameo (a new neoclassical pas de deux by MYB Artistic Director Olivier Muñoz).
Saturday, April 4 - 6pm
Sunday, April 5 - 6pm
Show Length: The performance will be just under 2 hours, including a 15 minute intermission.
Robert E. Parilla Performing Arts Center
Montgomery College, 51 Mannakee St. Rockville MD 20850
$20 for Groups of 10+
$20 for Children 12 & under/Seniors 65+
$25 for Adults
Door Tickets (if available):
$23 for Children 12 & under/Seniors 65+
$28 for Adults
- Check your confirmation email for a discount code for our other spring performance, Cinderella! April 4/5th, 1pm.
- All tickets are GENERAL ADMISSION seating. If you need wheelchair or assisted seating, please arrive early and alert an usher.
- The lobby and Box Office opens one hour prior to performance time.
- The theater doors open 30 minutes prior to performance time.
- Online sales for regular tickets end 2 hours before each show unless specified.
- Any unsold tickets will be sold at the door at an increased rate.
- All credit card sales made in advance or at the theater are subject to a service fee.
- Because of theater policy, ALL CHILDREN, REGARDLESS OF AGE, NEED A TICKET even if they will be sitting on laps.
- Snacks (cash only) and small gifts (cash/credit) are available for purchase in the lobby.
- In the case of INCLEMENT WEATHER, all ticket holders will receive an email if the show is cancelled and there will be a notice at www.marylandyouthballet.org
Looking for our matinee program?
At 1:00pm Saturday and Sunday, MYB will present Cinderella in a one hour matinee performance ideal for children. Tickets at www.marylandyouthballet.org
The Robert E Parilla Performing Arts Center at Montgomery College (View)
51 Mannakee Street
Rockville, MD 20850
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|