CAiNE 2020; Montreal, QC, Canada, June 18-21st 2020
2020 brings many a dream. For the Montreal Domain, it was to host CAiNE once more.
We have energy, hope, and a certain je-ne-sais-quoi that inspires others to try and do things differently. By providing people with a common project to work on, we believe Montreal will bring a thrilling new-vs-old-world flair to our annual convention, and entice many a player local and abroad to attend. We love to host; we revel in sharing our sights and tastes and excitement. The city is a unique mixture of European and North American sensibilities, and is a tourist destination like no other. It has an international airport, is centrally located, and there is very little you cannot find within its confines.
It is, after all, a city ripe for the World of Darkness to thrive.
Join us in Montreal, the City of a Thousand Steeples, on June 18 to 21st 2020, for Canada at Midnight's National Convention!
Official event hotel: Le Méridien Versailles, 1808 Sherbrooke St W, Montreal, QC
Hotel reservation link:
Official gaming venue: Montreal Masonic Memorial Temple, 2295 St. Marc, Montréal, QC
Our proposed schedule, thus far, includes:
- Two Venues of the 2017 Chronicle of Vampire: The Masquerade;
- One slot of Werewolf: The Apocalypse
- One day for another slice of Changeling: The Dreaming;
- The planned launch of the Canada at Midnight-helmed interconnected Chronicle of Vampire: The Dark Ages;
- City exploration, tours, and workshops;
- A presentation of the Vampire: The Masquerade - CHAPTERS boardgame, set and developed in Montreal!
- And more!
Montreal Memorial Masonic Temple (View)
2295 St. Marc St.
Montreal, QC H3H 2G9
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|