If you are a farmer, passionate food lover, and grower or a farm dreamer, join us! The two days long Winter Mixer will be fulfilled with networking, skill-sharing, and farm inspiration to help you grow your own farm business.|
The following topics will be part of this year's workshop:
- Choosing Profitable Enterprises
- Northern Roots Family Farm farm start-up story
- ALUS & CAP- Environmental Stewardship Programs
- Business Model Canvas
- Starting out with Poultry
- Echo Hills Farm successful farm start-up story
- Farm Branding and Marketing
- Luna Field Farm successful farm start-up story
Activities will get going at 9:00 AM, February 22 and will wrap up around 5:00 PM, February 23rd.
Bring pics of your farm stories and successes for Saturday Evening Farmer Slideshows.
Meet with other farmers and share your story, your ideas, struggles, and successes. Find mentors and supporters, engage in new opportunities and get to know your farming companions in the Peace Country.
Join us for the fun!
Meet interesting folks at our Saturday evening potluck dinner!
Camp Tamarack Association (View)
Range Road 62
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 4Z1
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|