What: Alex Snodgrass will appear in conversation with Marcia Smart of @smartinthekitchen to discuss her new cookbook THE DEFINED DISH.
When: Monday, January 13, 2020, 7:00 pm
Where: St. Thomas Presbyterian Church, 14100 Memorial Drive, Houston, TX 77079. We recommend carpooling to this event. Please check back for parking information as we get closer to the date of the event.
Admission: This is a ticketed event. Your ticket will admit one person, and each ticket includes a pre-signed copy of THE DEFINED DISH. You can choose to have your ticket mailed to you or to print it out at home. In either case, bring your ticket to the event. When you arrive at the event, you will receive your book and a ticket that indicates your place in the meet and greet photo line, which will follow the conversation.
- This is a ticketed event. Each ticket admits one person and includes a pre-signed copy of THE DEFINED DISH.
- You may purchase 4 tickets at one time.
- Photos will be taken on attendee's phones.
- You can choose to have your ticket mailed to you or to print it out at home. In either case, bring your ticket to the event.
- Follow us on social media @bluewillowbooks, and keep checking this page for further information and updates as the event approaches.
- If you cannot attend the event, please make arrangements to pick up your unclaimed book(s) within a month of the event date. After that date, your book will be donated to a Houston-based literacy organization.
St. Thomas Presbyterian Church (View)
14100 Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77079
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|