In this event, Truly hopes to share messages from deceased loved ones to members of the audience to provide proof of life after death, as well as educate people about life on the other side. She will explain how she connects with spirit as well as different forms of spirit communication that you may experience.|
What to expect:
- This session will be approximately 2.5 hours in length.
- Random audience members selected by Spirit to receive messages that all group participants get to observe and learn from.
- Hear messages from Spirit about; peace, love, healing, forgiveness, hope, confirmation & closure.
- Participants will be shown how to increase their own opportunity for awareness and how to learn to receive messages from their loved ones.
As a 3rd Generation Medium, Truly has over the last 18 years, helped numerous people with her medium and psychic abilities. Truly provides her medium and psychic talents to the public on a full time basis by offering her services through private readings, corporate events, workshops, meditation classes, education sessions and group events in the Greater Toronto Area. Truly is grateful and honoured to be able to bring comfort, hope and closure to people who are in need of guidance. You, as her clients, are the reason she does what she does. Your closure and comfort is what makes the work so rewarding to her.
- Tickets will NOT be sold at the event as there are a limited number of seats.
- Tickets are required by each person and will be collected at the front of the venue. No person will be permitted to enter the event without purchased ticket by Brown Paper Tickets.
- All sales are final. You must be 18 years or older to attend this event, and to make a purchase.
- No recording devices of any type are permitted due to the confidentiality of the other participants (this includes all cell phones, cameras, video cameras or any other types of recording devices.).
- Receiving a reading is not a substitute for professional, legal, financial, medical, or psychiatric advice or care. Please seek the advice of a trained Medical Doctor about any health concerns or a Lawyer about any legal issues. Any decision you make, as a result of a reading you do so of your own free will. All Readings are subject to the client's interpretation.
- By purchasing a ticket you acknowledge the use of, and subsequently give us permission to use photos or video that may include you taken at the event for future advertising or marketing use.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
Heydenshore Pavilion (View)
589 Water Street
Whitby, ON L1N9V9
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|