Into the Woods
NexGen Youth Theatre's Fall MainStage Production:
INTO THE WOODS
A Broadway favorite having been revived three times since its original 1966 production (in 1987, 1998, and 2014), Cabaret explores the dark, heady, and tumultuous life of Bohemian Berlin as Germany slowly yields to the emerging Third Reich.
Set in a Berlin nightclub, as the 1920's draw to a close, a garish Master of Ceremonies welcomes the audience and assures them they will forget all their troubles at the Cabaret. With the Emcee's bawdy songs as wry commentary together with the Kit Kat Klub's dancers and staff, Cabaret unfolds as a haunting portrait of the decadent world of 1930's Germany. Cliff, a young American writer newly arrived in Berlin, is immediately taken with English singer Sally Bowles. Meanwhile, Fräulein Schneider, proprietor of Cliff and Sally's boarding house, tentatively begins a romance with Herr Schultz, a mild-mannered fruit seller who happens to be Jewish. Musical numbers include "Willkommen," "Cabaret," "Don't Tell Mama", "Maybe This Time" and "Money."
*PLEASE NOTE*: Cabaret contains mature themes and material. If cast, actors under the age of 18 will need parental consent to participate.
For information on the cast and who plays which performance, go to www.nexgentheatre.com/tickets
Get your tickets before November 22nd and save $5
- Online ticket sales end 3 hours prior to the performance. Depending on availability, tickets will be sold at the door.
- All ticket sales are non-refundable.
- Late arrivals will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager.
- House opens 30 minutes prior to the start of the performance.
- For any specific accessibility needs, please email email@example.com in advance.
American Theatre of Actors (View)
314 West 54th Street
New York, NY 10019
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|