Inclusive Theatre of Western New York presents the second annual STIGMA Festival of Shorts
FRI. & SAT. NOVEMBER 8 & 9 7PM
SUN. NOVEMBER 10 2PM
FRI. & SAT. NOVEMBER 15 & 16 7PM
THE FOUNDRY 298 NORTHAMPTON ST. BUFFALO
$15 GENERAL ADMISSION / $10 STUDENTS & SENIORS
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT INCLUSIVETHEATEROFWNY.COM
Through performance, we will be exploring the idea of what it means to be stigmatized - aka "Stigma."
These plays are intense; they cover topics such as suicide, PTSD, drug addiction, gun violence, eating disorders, mental illness, & physical disabilities.
We are so incredibly thankful to have an empathetic, talented cast of actors and directors working together to bring these important stories to the stage. We hope youll join us.
The plays and writers (in alphabetical order by title) are:
* Anything is Probable (When you make up the rules) by Michael Fanelli, directed by Aimee Levesque
* Food For Thought by Cameron Markott directed by Mario Brown
* Headspace by Quentin Gray & Chris Sposito directed by Dallas Taylor
* Page Two by Dave Goddard directed by Carling Barry-Spicer
* The Gun in the Room by Katherine Parker directed by Aimee Levesque
* The Only Easy Day was Yesterday by Matt Boyle directed by Jennifer L.S. Weber
* The Opioid Zodiac by Justin Karcher, directed by Aimee Levesque
The Foundry (View)
Buffalo, NY 14208
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|