Free Day at the Los Angeles County Arboretum & Botanic Garden is the third Tuesday of every month. Tickets are free but limited. Reservations must be made in advance due to the high demand and limited parking. Online ticketing opens on the first of each month and tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.|
* Tickets will not be available onsite at the Arboretum on Free Day.
* There are two entry times, morning entry between 9am and 1pm or afternoon entry between 1pm to 4:30pm.
* Arboretum members do not need a ticket.
* All non-member visitors, including infants, will need a ticket.
* Tickets will be scanned for entry and can only be issued for the date and time printed on them. Tickets are limited to 8 per household. More than 8 tickets will have all additional tickets invalidated.
* Contact Visitor Services at 626.821.3222 for more information.
Los Angeles Arboretum and Botanic Garden (View)
301 North Baldwin Ave
Arcadia, CA 91007
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|