2020 SF Bay Classical Guitar Youth Competition
2020 SF BAY CLASSICAL GUITAR FESTIVAL & COMPETITION
Saturday February 22, 9:00am-9:00pm
3154 Woodside Road, Woodside, CA 94062
Presented by: Classical Gala West, www.cgwest.org
and Woodside Village Church
Guest Artist: Diana Schaible, First Prize Winner of the 2019 Sierra Nevada Classical Guitar Competition
All events open to public. $5.00 tickets or donations at door required for attendance at concerts and Adult Competition Finals.
YOUTH COMPETITION RULES & REGULATIONS
A $75.00 non-refundable registration fee must be paid on behalf of each Youth Competitor via the link on this page. No further application form is required.
- Prizes: tba
- Competition is for performance on six string Classical Guitar
Time limits: One Round, 7 minutes each
- Youth Division I - Ages 14-17
- Youth Division II - Ages up to 13
- Choice of repertoire is entirely up to the performer. It is expected that every competitor's choice of music fits within the time allowed. If a competitor exceeds the given time allotted, he or she will be asked to stop with no penalty to his or her evaluation.
- Competitors will be evaluated on technique, musicianship, tone quality, and overall presentation.
- Competitors may inquire for comments by judges only after the competition has ended. Upon such requests, sharing comments with performers is at the sole discretion of the judges.
- All decisions of judges are final.
- Competitors should not be touring artists with major management. Admission to the competition is at the sole discretion of the SF Bay Guitar Festival staff.
- Will be posted soon here and at www.cgwest.org
Woodside Village Church (View)
3154 Woodside Rd.
Woodside, CA 94062
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|