Are you 50 Shades of Grey curious? Then do not come to this class. If, however, you are a Woman who is curious about how You can harness Your power as a Woman to have more control in Your career, over men and in your life through the erotic art of Female Domination, then this class is for you.|
Whether you are looking to spice up your sex life, be more in-control professionally, thinking about becoming a Dominatrix, or are a service provider looking to expand your bag of tricks, you will get the psychology and tools you need to get started.
For INFO / TICKETS, go to:
This class in the Female Domination series is Caning:
Canes to are easy to acquire and use, but deliver an unmistakable sting that will get his attention immediately. It's classic look and style make it appropriate for many different kinds of scenes from Slave and Obedience Training to School Teacher Scenes. Both traditional and modern style will be taught.
In this class you will learn:
1. The difference between Rods, Canes and Switches and their different applications and feel
2. Selection, care and maintenance of different kinds of canes; Ratan, Bamboo, Birch, Reed, Dragon and Artificial Materials and the pros and cons of each material
3. Different styles of administering a caning; American, English, German, Asian, and Middle Eastern; Sensual Caning vs Cold Caning and Birching
4. Different kinds of strokes; Tapping, Tipping, Hit and hold, Hit and lift, Hit and slide, Slide and hit, Backhanded, Scoop, Clap, and Drum and how they feel.
5. How to Warm-up, form and technique; general safety; where to hit and where not to hit, and different slave positions for administering caning.
Instructor: Tara Indiana
This is a hands on class, you will be caning. Come dressed comfortably and wearing undergarments or a swimsuit under your street clothes. No free balling or commando.
This class is open to single women, couples, and submissive and respectful single men willing to be practice dummies.
$25 in advance / $35 day of single Women (space permitting)
$35 in advance / $45 day of couples (space permitting)
$50 in advance / $60 day of single men / practice dummies (space permitting)
Dungeon East (View)
East 14th Street & Alameda (EXACT ADDRESS with TICKET)
Los Angeles, CA 90021
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|