iTap VIP Mardi Gras Party
iTap Soulard VIP Mardi Gras Party!
We're hosting our 7th annual VIP Mardi Gras Party, February 22nd, 2020 in the heart of Soulard Mardi Gras! This is an ALL INCLUSIVE Day. Yup, UNLIMITED Draft Pours (including draft cocktails), food, provided by EPIC PIZZA, and clean & warm restrooms. The celebration begins at 11am and lasts until 6pm. Indoor iTap will be closed to the public but you will be welcome to hangout inside all day, or come and go as you please! Tickets are LIMITED so don't delay!
iTap holds the right to cancel the event at any time. No refunds if you cannot make it to the event.
This year we also have $90 ticket which includes a pick-up and drop-off at our CWE location. See details below
1) General Admission Ticket $85
2) General Admission Ticket + Bus Ride $90
3) Non Alcoholic Ticket $35
4) Bus Ride ONLY, from iTAP CWE to Soulard $15 (no access to INSIDE of iTAP Soulard but does include patio access with port-a-potties)
Bus Ride Details
The bus will be running as a shuttle between out CWE and Soulard location with the first pick up at 11am at CWE and last pick up in Soulard at 6pm. Please note, the drop off in Soulard will not be doorstop delivery to iTap Soulard. You will be dropped off near the intersection of Lafayette and Tucker. We are not responsible if you miss the last bus back to the CWE. You will need to check in at the bar at our CWE location (16 S. Euclid) where you will get your wristband for the bus ride along with your 1 free draft beer (select options)
All Inclusive Party Details
VIP Opens at 11am. ID's will be required (it is strictly a 21 and up event). Please check in at the front door (normal itap entrance). You will receive a wristband that MUST be worn the duration of the day. If you lose, take off, or break your wristband, you will not be allowed to enter. There are absolutely NO refunds. The Front Door will be used exclusively for VIP guests. And your wristband will have to be shown every time you re-enter. With that being said, yes, you may come and go as you please.
Additional Beer Information:
- You will be able to choose from any of our craft/international draft beers and 2 draft cocktails along with Hurricanes and at least one spike seltzer.
- There will be one cider on draft. Please email with any additional gluten free inquiries.
- We are not serving ANY bottled beer. There will be no sale of any bottled beer on Saturday, March 2nd.
- All Beer will be served in a plastic cup.
- Plastic 1 Liter boots will be available to purchase with cash for $5.
- Last Call is at 5:30. Everyone must be out by 6:30pm.
- Please arrange transportation before Saturday. We want everyone one to have a SAFE & ENJOYABLE iTap experience.
Food will be ready around 12pm. In addition there will be some bar snacks for you to enjoy throughout the day. Epic is hard at work putting together a menu. If you are concerned about food based on dietary restrictions, please email us asap so we can see if we can accommodate you. firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Refunds.
- TV's and Music will be as normal
-there will not be any live entertainment.
Again, we strive to give you the best experience at iTap, especially during special events. With that being said, we have the right and obligation to deny service at any time if necessary. There are absolutely NO REFUNDS.
Again, PLEASE plan ahead for transportation:
If you have any questions, please email at email@example.com
International Tap House Soulard (View)
1711 S. 9th Street
St. Louis, MO 63104
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|