Burns Phambly Reunion at Camp AfterBurn
Burnt Oranges invites you to participate in the next iteration of our ongoing community experiment of participation, art and cultural expression
New Venue Address:
Camp La Llanada
2819 Tiger Lake Rd,
Lake Wales, FL 33898
1. Make sure you have at least one "ticket" in your cart before checking out.
2. The system will allow you to "donate" to the art fund without a ticket, but if you don't have a ticket, you can't get into the event!
3. Ticket Transfers should be done through Brown Paper Tickets
4. Tickets may ONLY be Exchanged AT or BELOW Face Value or Gifted
1. The Name on Your Ticket MUST match your PHOTO ID (must have picture of person) when presented
2. You must have a form of state or government-issued ID
3. Vehicle Pass purchase is Required there will be no off-site parking available
4. There is NO re-entry. Once you leave property, you will not be allowed to return.
5. Tickets will NOT be Sold at the Gate..
6. Gates must close 2 hours prior to Saturday night "campfire" as safety requirement
7. ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR WRISTBAND YOU MUST KEEP IT ON AT ALL TIMES INSIDE THE EVENT OR RISK EJECTION
RV / Camper Information
1. RV pass is REQUIRED to be purchased for your RV or tow-vehicle plus Camper prior to the event (with tickets) *There are a limited number of RV passes
2. There is no offsite parking for RVs - and No Re-Entry into Event
3. Amplified Sound in Registered Sound Camps ONLY Please (Not in RV Lot)
4. RV/Campers MUST HAVE Carbon Monoxide detector, First Aid Kit and Fire Extinguisher
5. NO FIRES in RV Lot (outside of Main Event Camping Area)
1. Open: 8AM - 11:59PM Friday, November 1, 2019
2. Open: 9AM - *6PM Saturday, November 2, 2019 *mobile gate 3PM - 6PM
Closed 6PM - ABSOLUTELY NO ENTRY after 6pm
NO Movement of Vehicles until AFTER Effigy Ignition, then Exodus only
3. Gates Exodus: EXIT ONLY, Sunday, November 2, 2019
4. ALL PARTICIPANTS must be off-site by 12PM (NOON) Monday, November 4, 2019
5. Early Entry: Open 12PM to 10PM Thursday October 31st. Early entry will be available only to those participants with prior approval for access and MUST BE on the list at Gate
NO RE-ENTRY! IF YOU LEAVE THE EVENT YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED BACK THROUGH THE GATE!
NO SPECTATORS - spectators will not be admitted and only those with a desire to co-create a temporary experiment in community will gain admittance.
Let the The Ten Principles offer of a larger, global community be our guide. If you don't know them, click here https://burningman.org/culture/philosophical-center/10-principles/
The following Infrastructure is provided:
Restrooms, Portable Toilets and Shower Facilities
The following is NOT PROVIDED:
POWER FOR YOUR CAMPER/RV
TRASH CANS: PACK IT IN / PACK IT OUT THIS IS A LEAVE NO TRACE (LNT) EVENT
What you need to bring:
Everything else that you need to be comfortable, have fun and be safe while camping.
Necessities / Radical Self Reliance
1. Tent, Camper or RV *See above regarding RV and Parking passes. (Car Camping allowed in RV LOT with Vehicle pass only. RV/Camper/Car Camping MUST HAVE Carbon Monoxide detector, First Aid Kit and Fire Extinguisher)
2. Food for the weekend There are no food vendors.
3. Water - 1 gal per person per day There are no food /drink vendors.
4. Reusable cup, plate/bowl, utensils
5. Sunscreen & Bug Repellent/Spray
6. First-aid kit (included but not limited to: over the counter pain reliever, allergy medication, itch relief cream, band-aids, eye wash (like saline or contact rinse)/eye drops)
7. Personal prescription medication (including emergency inhaler and/or epi-pen)
NOT Allowed, DO NOT Bring, Leave at home:
WEAPONS OF ANY KIND
NO ILLICIT SUBSTANCES
Any questions on the above information should be emailed to your AfterBurn 2019 Planning Committee, email@example.com
Any questions or issues related to the actual purchase of a ticket, pass or donation to a fund should be directed to Brown Paper Tickets customer service.
Neither the Burning Man Project nor Black Rock LLC is a producer or organizer of Burns Phambly Reunion at Camp AfterBurn. Burning Man and Black Rock City LLC accept no liability in connection with the Burns Phambly Reunion at Camp Afterburn.
Camp La Llanada (View)
2819 Tiger Lake Rd,
Lake Wales, FL 33898
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|