Adam Rippon will discuss his memoir BEAUTIFUL ON THE OUTSIDE.|
When: Tuesday, October 29, 7:00 pm
Where: The Montrose Center, 401 Branard St, Houston, TX 77006.
Admission: This is a ticketed event. Visit Brown Paper Tickets to purchase a ticket to the event. Your ticket will admit one person, and each ticket includes a pre-signed copy of BEAUTIFUL ON THE OUTSIDE. You can choose to have your ticket mailed to you or to print it out at home. In either case, bring your ticket to the event. When you arrive at the event, you will receive your book and a ticket that indcates your place in the meet and greet line, which will follow the conversation.
We recognize that some of you may have purchased a copy of BEAUTIFUL ON THE OUTSIDE elsewhere or may not want to keep the copy that comes with each ticket. Therefore, Blue Willow Bookshop will collect copies that you may wish to donate and will ensure that they are given to Texas schools or public libraries.
- This is a ticketed event. Each ticket admits one person and includes a pre-signed copy of BEAUTIFUL ON THE OUTSIDE.
- You may purchase 4 tickets at one time.
- You can choose to have your ticket mailed to you or to print it out at home. In either case, bring your ticket to the event.
- Tickets are available at Brown Paper Tickets and a portion of each ticket will support programs at The Montrose Center.
- Blue Willow Bookshop will collect and donate spare copies of BEAUTIFUL ON THE OUTSIDE to Houston-based non profit organizations or public libraries if you purchased a copy of the book elsewhere or do not wish to keep the copy that comes with each ticket.
- Follow us on social media @bluewillowbooks, and keep checking this page for further information and updates as the event approaches.
If you cannot attend the event, please make arrangements to pick up your unclaimed book(s) within a month of the event date. After that date, your book will be donated to a Houston-based literacy organization.
The Montrose Center (View)
Houston, TX 77006
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|