Planetary Society 2020 Day of Action
As the saying goes, 80% of life is showing up. This is even more important in the world of politics.
If you don't speak up, you are not heard. If you don't show up, you are not seen. If you don't advocate for space, someone else will...and you may not like the outcome.
Every year The Planetary Society organizes its members to come to Washington, D.C. and meet with members of Congress and their staff, face-to-face.
Research has shown this to be *the most effective* way to engage elected officials. If you believe in a future of space science and exploration, this is the way to truly show it.
If you register to join us in Washington, D.C. here's what you get:
* Expert advocacy training from The Planetary Society's space policy team
* A minimum of three meetings with congressional offices booked for you by The Planetary Society
* Access to special events, social gatherings, and space-themed experiences for you and fellow members while you're in D.C.
* Free 2020 Day of Action t-shirt
* Travel to and lodging in Washington, D.C.
Anyone under the age of 18 by February 10, 2020, *must* be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian who also registered for the event.
United States Capitol (View)
East Capitol St NE & First St SE
Washington, DC 20004
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|