FALSE WITNESS, Trial of Humanity's Conscience
ReinART Productions presents 'The False Witness, The Trial of Humanitys Consciousness' written by playwright Robert Krakow and directed by Reed Meschefske.
The False Witness, is an original morality research-based theatrical drama set in the fictitious Eternal Court of Justice courtroom. Adolf Hitler is being brought before this criminal court due to his affiliation with the persecution and murder known as the Holocaust. It questions our right to solely blame the Holocaust to Hitler and his Third Reich and also challenge the conventional wisdom on who is to really blame for the perceived Jewish threat to western civilization.
The audience impaneled as the jury will participate through a post-production discussion.
- Chief Justice, presides in the highest Eternal Court and maintains order and weighs the evidence from both sides, knowing that what is at stake is the moral foundation of the world.
- Adolf Hitler, a German politician and leader of the Nazi Party.
- Martin Luther, Counsel for Hitler Defense. He was a German theologian and leader of the Reformation offering anti Jewish policies.
- Anne Frank, Hitlers Prosecutor. Author of the Diary of Anne Frank.
- William Shakespeare, Playwright/Poet. The Merchant of Venice was performed by the Nazis during the war.
- Richard Wagner, Composer. Operas depicted racial degeneration and the need for an Aryan race.
- Henry Ford, Pioneer in auto engineering and assembly line production. Published the International Jew.
President Roosevelt, 32nd President of the US. His policies restricted immigration to Jewish refugees seeking American haven and failure to accept the 909 Jews aboard the SS St Louis.
- Eleanor Roosevelt, wife of FDR.
The Swan Theater (View)
1213 Parkway Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87507
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|