BBQ for Bulldogs: A Vegan Fundraiser to Benefit River City Bulldog Rescue at Oak & Apple!
BBQ for Bulldogs: a vegan fundraiser to benefit River City Bulldog Rescue at one of Richmond's newest restaurants, Oak & Apple! This private dinner for RCBR starts with a 6 p.m. cocktail hour (cash bar), with the meal to be served at 7 p.m. Please see the mouthwatering menu below. The cost for this fabulous dinner by amazing chef Kevin Church is just $35 per person. Get your tickets today as space is limited. Half of the cost of each ticket goes right to RCBR! Thank you!
* BBQ nachos with Rooted Delights cheddar, baked beans, pickled jalapenos, guacamole, smoked poblano corn salsa
* BBQ tofu lettuce wraps: hoisin bbq, carrot, cucumber, cilantro, peanuts, sambal jelly
* Beyond Sausage corndogs with sweet mustard bbq sauce
* Espelette corn on the cob
* Tea-braised collard greens
* Smoked jackfruit sliders with jalapeno coleslaw
* Apple pies a la mode with ginger-spiced ice cream
Oak & Apple (View)
1814 E. Main Street
Richmond, VA 23220
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|