God Save the Trailer Queen!
Hear Ye! Hear Ye! We have decided to Brexit from tradition and rename our rally! It it time to get those trailer queens out and ride them! We are looking for your best scoots to LEAVE your garage and not REMAIN in the dark, gathering dust. So bring them out and tune them up! As usual, we promise to provide the following:
What you get:
- Camping Site
- Guided ride to dinner Friday night
- Filling Breakfast Saturday morning
- 1am Sausages *wink-wink*
- Gymkhana that John Rhodes will win anyway
- Catered dinner Saturday night
- A Ride!!!!
- Rally bag with patch
- Rally T-shirt
- Huge bonfire and some soul-ful music.
- Very memorable memories you will want to hang on to because who knows who will rule you in the next 6 months.
The Rally Site (View)
16 Providence St
Uxbridge, MA 01569
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|