EXPLORE and EXPERIENCE MEDITATION AMPLIFIED WITH CANNABIS.|
Join us for a delightful evening of exquisite exploration with like-minded others who are curious, intrigued and drawn to heightened experiences.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You're new to cannabis and desire an introduction to its transformative qualities as a sacred plant medicine.
- Cannabis is a mainstay in your life and you want to explore its role as an ally in supporting your meditation.
- You havent been a regular meditator because the quiet sitting practices havent come easy for you.
SAFE AND NURTURING
In an experiential environment that is safe, legal, cozy and nurturing we will discuss the essentials for optimizing your meditation what I call Best Practices.
And then we'll take it all for a spin ...
- Set & Setting
- Ideal Breathe
- Cannabis compared to Psychedelics
All levels of experience in meditation or cannabis welcome for those 21 years old and over. I favor vaporizers and include individually wrapped mouth coverings (it's the clinician in me; I like to keep things sanitary!).
In my work, Emotional Liberation we explore in a safe and nurturing group environment with active meditation amplified with cannabis plant medicine (always optional) ways to connect deeply with our Inner Self for answers.
- Come 6:45-ish to get settled (door locked at 7:05p)
- $49 a person, enhancing your experience with plant medicine is always optional.
- Participants must be 21+
- Bring water bottle & journal
- Wear loose comfortable clothes (avoid tight pants or jeans)
- No fragrances please
- Recommended: fasting from cannabis at least the day of our gathering may make the experience more powerful
- Pack your edge walker wildness:)
We'll follow our salon with herbal tea and conscious conversation.
Connect with me if you have questions!
I look forward to seeing you again or meeting you for the first time.
With Love, Becca
I guide Cannabis (and non-cannabis) Elevation Ceremonies, salon experiences and Emotional Liberation coaching to support people in enriching and healing their lives. I've been a group facilitator, speaker, and mentor for personal and collective transformation for more than two decades. I'm trained as a clinical nutritionist and am a long-time cannabis advocate, experientially working with the plant to advance states of deep supernatural healing. Let's have some fun!
WHAT ATTENDEES ARE SAYING:
How comfortable & welcoming the environment you provide & how safe it felt to experience feelings & movement of emotion. Thank you!
"Your offerings have been a very integral part of what I feel has been a breakthrough for me and now an ongoing transformation, Thank you Becca!" Michael M.
For more comments, go to: https://beccawilliams.org/success-stories/
Tickets are non-refundable following purchase. Exchange for future events only.
Private Residence Cherry Creek North
Addressed shared upon purchase
Denver, CO 80206
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|