Member Only Concert - Lamont Landers
Important Event Details:
- MUST BE A LAND TRUST MEMBER TO PURCHASE TICKETS. Not a member? Purchase a membership along with your tickets.
- BRING YOUR BAG CHAIR. No chairs provided.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK WILL BE ALLOWED. NO COOLERS.
- Food, beer, wine and water will be available for sale at the event.
Proceeds benefit Land Trust of North Alabama | Tickets available for Land Trust members only.
Land Trust members can enjoy an exclusive members-only night of music at Three Caves this summer. You must be a Land Trust member to purchase tickets! Not a member? Add a membership to your ticket order.
- Gates open at 5:30 PM. Concert begins at 7 PM.
- Bring a bag chair! No chairs provided. No tables please.
- Closed toe shoes recommended due to gravel.
- No pets. No children under age 12.
- If the concert must be cancelled due to inclement weather, ticket purchases will be considered a tax deductible donation to the Land Trust of North Alabama. Please check landtrustnal.org and social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: @landtrustnal) for weather cancellation announcements.
Food & Drink:
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED. NO COOLERS.
- Washington Square Catering will provide a menu of dinner options available for purchase for $12 each.
- A variety of beer and wine options will be available to purchase at the bar. Drink tickets, available to purchase at the event, are $5. Each ticket equals one drink (beer or wine). No charge for bottled water.
- There is no parking available at Three Caves!
- Parking is at Huntsville Hospital lots at Adams Street & Lowell Drive. Free shuttle service will begin at 5:30 PM.
- If you use a ride-share service (Uber/Lyft) or taxi, please have them pull into the Mountain Springs Pool parking lot. That is the designated drop off and pick up location.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at the concert!
Three Caves (View)
847 Adams Street SE
Huntsville , AL 35801
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|