Almost, Maine - Presented by The Castle Craig Players
Welcome to Almost, Maine, a place thats so far north, its almost not in the United States. Its almost in Canada. And its not quite a town, because its residents never got around to getting organized. So it almost doesnt exist. One cold, clear, winter night, as the northern lights hover in the star-filled sky above, the residents of Almost, Maine, find themselves falling in and out of love in unexpected and hilarious ways. Knees are bruised. Hearts are broken. But the bruises heal, and the hearts mendalmostin this delightful midwinter nights dream.
Senior Citizen pricing is reserved for those aged 65 years and older. Age verification may be requested at the door.
* This production is presented cabaret style with table seating. Patrons are invited to bring their own food & beverages. Doors will open 60 minutes prior to show time.
* Due to table configuration, parties larger than 5 may be seated at adjoining tables. Every effort will made to seat larger parties at tables next to each other
* Anyone that is purchasing tickets under different names, but wishes to be seated with another party or person, MUST contact Melanie at email@example.com with names of all party members and the date of the show you are attending
* Tickets purchased under one name will automatically be seated together, or near each other if they are a party greater than 5
* Please contact Melanie at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about seating
* Parking is available on street on a first come, first serve basis, as well as across the street in a municipal parking lot and/or behind the theater in a municipal garage. NOTE: Within the garage, there are several parking spots reserved for state employees and apartment tenants, each with clearly marked signage. Please comply with that signage or your vehicle could be subject to towing at your expense.
The Almira F. Stephan Memorial Playhouse (View)
59 West Main Street
Meriden, CT 06450
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|