2019 Dinosaur Day Science Fest!|
Sunday May 5th 9:00am-3:00pm at the Sierra College Natural History Museum (Sewell Hall, Rocklin campus)
A fun-filled day designed for the whole family!
So many things to do! Here's a sampling of typical activities:
- Watch paleontologists prepare real fossils
- Dig in our Dino Pit and try to uncover some yourself
Use a trebuchet to knock down a tower
- See exploding watermelons, freezing flowers, and other experiments with liquid nitrogen
- Make slime
- Build a dinobot at the robotics booth
- Design with our 14,000 Legos©
- Make an Archaeopteryx hat or a puppet
- Get your face painted
- Tie dye a shirt (*extra fee for materials)
- Tinker at our MakerSpace
- Make a bat house (*while supplies last)
- Visit the Dino Store - cool science things, fossilized dino droppings, beautiful minerals and more!
- See a Planetarium show (the shows are first-come, first-seated; ages 8 and up, please)
For a complete list of this years activities, check the Dino Day website for the most recent updates! Come join us for this Sierra College annual tradition and start creating some wonderful family memories!
The Sierra College Natural History Museum is a non-profit, volunteer run organization.
Sierra College Natural History Museum (View)
5100 Sierra College Blvd.
Rocklin, CA 95677
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|