60 Years of Streng Bros. Homes - 2019 Sacramento Mid-Century Modern Home Tour
SacMod is delighted to announce our all-new tour, 60 Years of Streng Bros. Homes - 2019 Sacramento Mid-Century Modern Home Tour, which will be held on Saturday, June 1st, 2019 from 10AM to 4PM. Tickets for this tour/fundraiser are $25 for SacMod members and $40 for non-members.
This special-edition tour celebrates the 60th anniversary of Streng Bros. Homes a Sacramento-based company founded by Jim and Bill Streng who built and sold over 3,500 modern homes in Sacramento, Yolo, and Placer Counties over the course of 30 years.Our self-guided tour features a wide variety of Streng Bros. models with distinctive interiors that reflect the mid-20th century aesthetic and lifestyle. Homes along the 18-mile route are located in the neighborhoods of Eastridge (Citrus Heights), Overbrook and Evergreen Commons (Sacramento), and Homewood (Carmichael). A rare 1959 custom modern home designed by architect Carter Sparks in Fair Oaks is also featured.
For a peek at the homes, go to http://bit.ly/SacMCMTour2019
There will be no sales of tickets on tour day. You must buy your ticket by Noon on May 31, 2019. Space is limited -- buy your tickets early to ensure you don't miss out! (The tour may sell out any time before the day of the event.
Advance ticket sales for members begins March 15, 2019 at 9AM.
General sales begin April 1, 2019 at 9AM.
Ticket sales end at noon on May 31st.
Ticket type: Print-at-Home (or display PDF on phone).
Maximum of 6 tickets per order
- $25 SacMod members
- $40 Non-members
Children in arms - free
Children walking - full price
Instructions regarding the tour route and specific addresses will be provided via email after ticket purchase and before tour day.
TO GET MEMBER PRICING: You can become a member any time and receive special rates at this and other SacMod events. It's easy!
- Please visit our website -- SacMod.org -- and click the link "Get Involved/Join" to purchase a 2019 SacMod Annual Associate Membership via PayPal - $25 for a year of membership (good for one household).
- Within 48 hours you will receive the password for member ticket pricing to use here on Brown Paper Tickets.
HOURS OF TOUR:
Homes will be open from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Follow us at facebook.com/SacMod to stay tuned regarding the most recent tour developments.
Guests will receive a collectible guidebook that features addresses, a map, and in-depth historic information. Complimentary treats, goodies, and other surprises will be available along the tour route while supplies last.
It takes very special and generous people who are willing to share their private homes on a tour! This tours homeowners include architects, designers, artists, writers, and musicians who are devoted to modernism and have a great eye for design.
A few basic "house rules":
* No smoking inside the homes, or while waiting in line
* No food or beverages inside the homes (beyond what homeowners may provide)
* No strollers inside homes
* Non-walking children must be carried and older kids must be accompanied at all times.
* No pets allowed on the tour
* Please leave those fabulous spiked high-heels at home, and be prepared to wear booties at some of the homes
* Please refrain from entering areas/rooms designated as off-limits by homeowners
Participants assume all risks and waive liability arising out of participation.
To order tickets by phone, please call Brown Paper Tickets at 1-800-838-3006. Phone orders are available 24/7.
To Be Announced
To Be Announced
Sacramento , CA 000000
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|