online OSA Certification Workshop
THE OPENSPACE AGILITY CERTIFICATION WORKSHOP
The Future of Agile is Open (tm)
This is the full OSA Certification Workshop course delivered LIVE online. Students receive the OSA Certificate of Completion and take the first step in optionally becoming an OSA Trainer.
Who Should Attend:
Executive sponsors, executive coaches and Agile and digital transformation coaches who want to minimize the risk and maximize the return on investments in enterprise transformation programs.
Limited to JUST SIXTEEN participants.
Using ZOOM video (a simple thing to use.)
--Live interaction with the instructor.
--Live interaction with the participants.
Details and materials are sent by email to participants in advance of the event.
Dates & Session Length
4 modules of 2 hours each. Starts on a Monday!
(Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu)
NOTE: All times are expressed in NYC USA (USA Eastern or "EST") time
Everyone from everywhere is invited to participate!
NOTE: Pick your dates and start time for your OSA Workshop carefully. Multiple OSA Workshops are offered on the same day with different start times. Pay attention to the start time, expressed as "USA-Eastern (NYC)" time.
Full Course Description:
Full course description and certification information available at:
This is a course on creating rapid and lasting change, across multiple teams, using the OpenSpace Agility technique as described in THE OPENSPACE AGILITY HANDBOOK which each student receives in Kindle format.
Download the Kindle reader here:
Additional materials in PDF format are sent in advance of the course.
Executives who implement change and Facilitators, consultants and coaches who assist with process and culture change in organizations will get the most from this workshop.
You do not need to be implementing "Agile software development" to get the most from this class.
On the contrary: The OpenSpace Agility template is a general-purpose ENGAGEMENT MODEL. With before/after Open Space events, this model is applicable in ANY organization considering ANY kind of process change or culture-change initiative.
The following kinds of students gain the most from attendance:
--Executives and business leaders
--Managers of departments and teams
--Coaches, consultants and facilitators
--Organizational Development Professionals
--Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Teams
This course is delivered in four (4) modules of two (2) hours each, in a live (and lively) online interactive video-call format. Seating is strictly limited in each class to ensure real engagement for the full 2 hours each day.
NOTE: The following are the Workshop Ground Rules; please read carefully.
1. No refunds. Substitutions OK.
2. If you miss any due to illness etc, you can "patch" by viewing the video (2 hours) of the session you missed. In the event you gain access to any Workshop video you promise and agree that a) you will use it only for your personal use, b) that you will not distribute the video in any way and c)that you will delete it from your machine after viewing.
3. If you miss more than 2 hours you must take that module again LIVE in the next-available class to complete this certification program and receive your credential. Your presence is important & essential to certification.
4. By registering, you are committing to your learning and the learning of all the other participants in every session. Your 100% commitment to participate with the group is essential.
5. By registering, you are also a) authorizing the organizers to record images, audio and video of you as you participate, and b) granting the organizers a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license to use these recordings for any purpose (for example, marketing and promotion) without limitation.
ZOOM Video (View)
The Cloud, CT 06437