EMOTIONAL LIBERATION with BECCA WILLIAMS|
Whats bothering you?
We'll continue to explore my Emotional Liberation approach so that you can learn to release self-limiting patterns of fear & anxiety, depression, self-doubt, anger, sadness, shame, overwhelm, boredom, unworthiness.
These transformative journeys in emotional self-healing embrace specific kundalini practices, which are strikingly different from the quiet sitting of mindfulness practices.
We'll begin our time together getting settled - a brief group conversation and instructions on our afternoon practice. We then embark upon an exceptional exploratory afternoon of renewal.
I'll guide us through active Eastern body and breath movements that will ground our intentions and connect us energetically. With specially selected music, well align breath, movement and sound to activate our energy body which is the portal to deep transformative physical and emotional healing. These are intense challenges followed by deep moments of relaxation and will reconnect you with yourself at the deepest and most intimate level giving you fresh INNER perspective to serve as a compass for your life.
- $15 ADVANCE ordered on-line before day of/ $27 at the door
- Plan to be on time! Doors close at 4:05p.
- Wear comfortable clothes (i.e. loose pants)
- Bring a water bottle and journal
- Mayu has sitting cushions. Bring any other gear you desire
- All ages and levels welcome
This may be a good fit for you if:
- You're curious how ancient, active kundalini practices can support your emotional wellbeing.
- You haven't been a regular meditator because the quiet sitting practices have not come easy for you.
- You want to enliven your talk therapy sessions with new emotional gold that surfaces during Emotional Liberation experiences.
- You want to strengthen and condition your nervous system to optimize the release and reset of your physical and emotional constitution.
I guide Elevation Ceremonies, Salon experiences and Emotional Liberation coaching to support people in their emotional wellbeing and healing. I'm trained as a clinical nutritionist and have been a group facilitator, speaker, and mentor for personal and collective transformation for more than two decades. Let's have some fun!
What attendees are saying: "Since the last ceremony more great things have happened, thanks so much for helping me start this self discovery and healing journey." - Trisha M.
"Your offerings have been a very integral part of what I feel has been a breakthrough for me and now an ongoing transformation, Thank you Becca!" - Michael M.
"Thank you so much for such a wonderful evening. I enjoyed it and appreciated your guidance as we experienced our trip." - E Reager
Questions: contact me at 727-510-9163 or Becca@Cannanaut.com or visit Cannanaut.com
Mayu Meditation Co-Op (View)
1804 S. Pearl St.
Denver, CO 80210
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|