Ivar's Northwest Winter Beer Tasting
One of Ivar's most popular events is back -- now in its 8th year!
Sample some of the region's best winter brews and meet the vendors while enjoying select, tasty bites from Chef Chris Garr.
Price of event is inclusive of all beer tastings and paired appetizers.
Featured breweries include:
Bad Jimmy's | Diamond Knot | Georgetown | Ghostfish | Maritime | Peddler | Pike | Pyramid | Rainier | Reuben's | Silver City | Tieton Cider Works
Featured bites include (subject to change):
* Onion Roasted Pork Poutine - Braised and pulled pork, mushroom thyme pan sauce, coastal cheddar cheese, waffle fries
* Ulis Jalapeno Sausage and Mushroom Puff Pastry - Sausage, mushrooms and cream cheese baked in puff pastry
* Mini Chicken Pot Pie - Braised chicken thighs, roasted chicken stock, roasted carrots, roasted sweet onions, peas, Parmesan panko topping
* Roasted Pear Crustini - Tarragon goat cheese, roasted sweet Anjou pears, pink peppercorn dressed baby arugula
* Orange Sriracha Marinated Shrimp - Sriracha butter sauce, calrose rice cake
* Alaska True Cod Poppers - Ginger and soy sauce spiked true cod, yellow curry orange vinaigrette, plum hoisin chutney
Gluten free items include brews from Ghostfish and Tieton Cider Works and pork poutine and orange sriracha marinated shrimp dishes.
Ivar's Acres of Clams (View)
1001 Alaskan Way
Seattle, WA 98104
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|