Dream Your Life, Dream Our World
A workshop to explore how we can use dream wisdom to change our lives and the world we live in.
The workshop will be held:
Saturday, Feb. 23, 9:30 am-6 pm
Sunday, Feb. 24, 9:30 am-6 pm
- How can we heal our bodies, minds, hearts and souls?
- How can we walk a life path that is joyful and fulfilling?
- How can we feel connected with other people, all of Earth's creatures, and our own ancestors?
- How can we work to create a just, peaceful, and sustainable world?
Our dreams can help us answer these challenging questions. Come learn how. In this workshop, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Share dreams in a safe, supportive circle
- Learn how to remember, record, understand, and track your dreams
- Use your dreams to guide both day-to-day activities and big-picture visioning about your life and the world
- Plan actions you want to take to make positive changes in your life, your relationships, your community, and the larger world
- Join an ongoing dream circle
Address Provided with Purchase
Seattle, WA 98118
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|