You are invited to join Vancouver Reclaiming for our 26th Annual Public Samhain Ritual and Spiral Dance on October 28, 2018. |
We respectfully acknowledge that this ritual is being held on the unceded territories of the xmkym, swxwú7mesh and Tsleil-Waututh Nations.
Samhain has Gaelic origins and was first celebrated in Ireland, Scotland and the Isle of Man. Information about Vancouver Reclaiming and Samhain: vancouverreclaiming.org
Samhain 2018 intention
We dance with the elements,
sing for the dead,
connect with the web
Tickets are $15 to $25 sliding scale (children under 12 free).
No one turned away for lack of funds. Tickets are available for $15, $20 or $25 online, or $15-$25 at the door (Cash only!). There is no ATM on site.
5:45pm Doors open
6:00pm Newcomers Info Session
7:00pm Doors closed. SORRY NO LATECOMERS!
10:00pm Ritual ends and food is shared.
Please plan to stay until the end of the ritual. If you need to leave early please connect with a volunteer at the event. Bring water to drink, food to share and a blanket and pillows for sitting. Vancouver Reclaiming Rituals are drug, alcohol, and fragrance free!
Newcomers Info Session
Is this your first time at a Reclaiming ritual, or Samhain? This is a great opportunity to get some brief info and have your questions answered.
We are committed to Samhain being welcoming and accessible and have invited feedback with a survey held after our 2016 and 2017 events. Please continue to provide us with feedback and watch the Facebook event for our 2018 survey.
This venue will have:
* Multi-stall non-gendered washrooms.
* Wheelchair accessible entrance, seating areas, and washroom.
* Moderately padded chairs for seating for elders and people with access needs in the ritual space.
* Reserved seating close to the ritual for those who are hard of hearing.
* Free street parking available throughout the neighbourhood.
* Public transit (#4 & #7 at Victoria and Powell/ #14 & #16 at Victoria and Hastings)
In order to support the attendance of those with allergies and sensitivities to chemicals, please:
* Refrain from wearing colognes, perfumes, essential oils or other scented or chemical products to the event.
* No smoking within 10 feet of the event entrance.
* Scent-free soap will be provided in the washrooms.
* The venue is maintained with the use of scented and chemical cleaners
* For more information on how to be fragrance free
This audit of the Maritime Labour Centre was originally performed by the Radical Access Mapping Project in August 2011. For questions please contact email@example.com.
Maritime Labour Centre (View)
1880 Triumph St
Vancouver, BC V5L 4C3
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|