View site in English, Español, or Français
The fair-trade ticketing company.
Sign Me Up!  |  Log In
 
Find An Event Create Your Event Help
 
Santa Fe Improv presents BANG!
Warehouse 21
Santa Fe, NM
Share this event:
Get Tickets
There are no active dates for this event.




Event

Santa Fe Improv presents BANG!
BANG! is a comedy improv show created on the spot by the performers--nothing scripted, nothing planned out ahead of time--where anything can happen. Youll experience a show never seen before, and never to be seen again!

Working from a creative "spark" provided by the audience, the performers use monologues and "scene painting techniques to create characters, settings, and stories that you'll never forget. Our performers are people from all professions, all ages, and all walks of life, including lawyers, scientists, computer technicians, teachers, designers, financial advisors--maybe even your neighbor!

We hope our show will be fun, and more importantly, we hope that it inspires you to play more in your own life. Who knows, maybe youll even take an introductory improv class with us.

As with all improv shows, please set your expectations correctly: there's a 50% chance this show will be good, a 25% chance it will be great, and a 25% chance it will be total crap. Regardless, it will be a memorable evening of immediate art experienced only by the players and the audience.

You dont want to miss it!

NOTE: You must be 18 years or older to attend BANG! This is a show by adults, for adults. While we do not purposefully go blue and talk about sex or poop or swear all the time, we embrace the full range of human experience and expression.

Location

Warehouse 21 (View)
1614 Paseo de Peralta
Santa Fe, NM 87501
United States


Categories

Arts > Performance
Arts > Theatre
Comedy > Improv

Minimum Age: 18
Kid Friendly: No
Dog Friendly: No
Non-Smoking: Yes!
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!

Contact


Contact us
Email
support@brownpapertickets.com
24/7 Customer Service
1-800-838-3006 US, Canada, Puerto Rico
Resources
Careers
Press
Developers
Help
Ticket Buyers
Track Your Order
Browse Events
Locations
Event Producers
Create an Event
Pricing
Services
Buy Pre-Printed Tickets
The Venue List
Find out about local events
Get daily or weekly email notifications of new and discounted events in your neighborhood.
Sign up for local events
Connect with us
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Watch us on YouTube
Read our blog
Get to know us
Use of this service is subject to the Terms of Usage, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy of Brown Paper Tickets. All rights reserved. © 2000-2018 Mobile EN ES FR