Gypsy - Presented by The Castle Craig Players
Based on the memoirs of noted burlesque performer Gypsy Rose Lee, GYPSY tells the story of her rise to fame through her days on the vaudeville circuit with her sister, June, all under the eagle eye, undying spirit, firm hand, and show-business savvy of the force of nature who has been called "The Ultimate Stage Mother:" their mother, Rose. Long considered one of the greatest American musicals ever, Gypsy features hits such as "Everything's Coming Up Roses," "Together Wherever We Go," and "Let Me Entertain You." Don't miss this must-see award-winning musical!
Senior Citizen pricing is reserved for those aged 65 years and older. Age verification may be requested at the door.
* This production is presented cabaret style with table seating. Patrons are invited to bring their own food & beverages. Doors will open 60 minutes prior to show time.
* Due to table configuration, parties larger than 5 may be seated at adjoining tables. Every effort will made to seat larger parties at tables next to each other
* Anyone that is purchasing tickets under different names, but wishes to be seated with another party or person, MUST contact Melanie at firstname.lastname@example.org with names of all party members and the date of the show you are attending
* Tickets purchased under one name will automatically be seated together, or near each other if they are a party greater than 5
* Please contact Melanie at email@example.com if you have any questions about seating
The Almira F. Stephan Memorial Playhouse (View)
59 West Main Street
Meriden, CT 06450
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|