Garden to Glass Experience: Totally Tropical
Escape to the tropics and explore the Bolz Conservatory at Olbrich Botanical Gardens. Get an insider view of this tropical oasis and learn about rainforest plants, and the people that curate and maintain this unique indoor garden. Learn about the acquisition of plants from around the world, and everyday products you use in your home created with ingredients from different tropical plant species.
Along the way, youll see plants both familiar and unusual. From towering palm trees to tiny carnivorous plants, more than 650 species of tropical plants call the Conservatory home. The 50-foot-high glass pyramid also features a rushing waterfall, free flying canopy birds, and fragrant orchids.
Enjoy a signature cocktail created with ingredients sourced from rainforest plants. Take home a Garden to Glass souvenir cup along with recipes for more botanically inspired drinks.
Perfect for individuals, couples, or small groups of friends!
$25 per person, includes tour & signature cocktail and glass.
October 2018-May 2019
- Upon arrival, your Experience Host will greet you in Olbrichs Visitor Center Lobby.
- Complimentary parking is available at the Gardens.
- Dress appropriately for the weather; the Conservatory is a warm, tropical environment (70-85 F year-round).
- Water is provide during the experience, personal water bottles are also welcome.
- Participants typically stand for the majority of the tour. Benches are available throughout the Bolz Conservatory.
- A mocktail (non-alcoholic) version of the signature cocktail can be provided with advanced notice.
- Ages 21+ only
Do you have 10 or more friends? Book club or church group? Family visiting? Out of town wedding guests? WOW them with a private Garden to Glass: Totally Tropical Experience. Call 608-243-0156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a group experience.
Refunds need to be approved by the administrator. Exchanges are ok.
Olbrich Botanical Gardens (View)
3330 Atwood Ave
Madison, WI 53704
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|