ONLINE: The OPEN SPACE In ORGANIZATIONS certification Workshop
The OPEN SPACE In ORGANIZATIONS certification Workshop
8 hours of online instruction, discussion and exercises in the fundamentals of Open Space Technology. Every participant exits this Workshop ready to plan, arrange and execute Open Space events inside organizations of all sizes. A special emphasis of the Workshop is on how to prepare Sponsors and executives for the experience of Open Space. This is a how-to class and you leave with everything you need to get started with Open Space in your own organization.
Who Should Attend:
Executive sponsors, executive coaches and Agile and digital transformation coaches who want to minimize the risk and maximize the return on investments in enterprise transformation programs.
Every participant is awarded the OpenSpace Agility (OSA) certificate in Open Space Technology (OST). This credential attests to your investment of time, effort and money in learning how to plan and deliver Open Space Technology events. Learn more here: http://openspaceagility.com/osa/osa-training/certificates/
4 modules of 2 hours each. Starts on a Monday!
(Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu)
Brief Workshop Description:
How can you as a leader quickly encourage and manifest more of the following?
** improved results and revenues
** lower expenses and costs
** more employee engagement,
** more innovation, and
** much more *business Agility*
Open Space Technology is the answer to this question. Much more than a meeting format, Open Space Technology has the power to transform your entire organization.
With Open Space, you will experience:
** A big increase in levels of employee engagement
** Real self-management that can actually scale across your entire enterprise
** Much more innovation by creating the fertile conditions necessary for innovation to appear
Open Space Technology is an essential aspect of any Agile at Scale program because it engages everyone in the process of changing. Our signature method, OpenSpace Agility, leverages Open Space for this reason. The use of Open Space produces cost-efficient, rapid, and lasting Agile adoptions.
This course in Open Space Fundamentals teaches you how to arrange and execute Open Space events.
This Workshop prepares you to plan, arrange and deliver Open Space Technology events in your organization. You'll learn how to:
** Prepare the sponsoring leadership team
** Prepare the physical space
** Prepare the Facilitator
** Deliver the event
** Build momentum and follow-through action AFTER the event
Everything you need is here.
See the full course description and outline at:
NOTE: The following are the Workshop Ground Rules; please read carefully.
1. No refunds. Substitutions OK.
2. If you miss any due to illness etc, you can "patch" by viewing the video (2 hours) of the session you missed. In the event you gain access to any Workshop video you promise and agree that a) you will use it only for your personal use, b) that you will not distribute the video in any way and c)that you will delete it from your machine after viewing.
3. If you miss more than 2 hours you must take that module again LIVE in the next-available class to complete this certification program and receive your credential. Your presence is important & essential to certification.
4. By registering, you are committing to your learning and the learning of all the other participants in every session. Your 100% commitment to participate with the group is essential.
5. By registering, you are also a) authorizing the organizers to record images, audio and video of you as you participate, and b) granting the organizers a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license to use these recordings for any purpose (for example, marketing and promotion) without limitation.
ZOOM Video (View)
The Cloud, CT 06437