2018 Bastille Day
The Official Committee of French-American organisations of San Francisco and the Bay-Area is pleased to invite you to its annual banquet on Saturday, July 7, 2018 to celebrate Bastille Day under the auspices of Emmanuel Lebrun-Damiens, Consul General of France at San Francisco.
No-Host Cocktail start at 6:00 p.m.
Dinner start at 7:00 p.m.
Songs, music and dance with Rue 66 Orchestra
Questions and Answers:
1) What means "No-Host" Cocktail?
It means that the cocktails before the dinner are not free
2) What the menu is?
It is a five courses menu and wine is included:
- Leek & potato soup
- Coquilles Saint-Jacques
- Choice of entrees:
(or) Rack of Lamb
(or) Canard à l'Orange
(or) Mushroom Risotto (Vegetarian)
- Salad and Cheeses
- Cherry Clafoutis with Ice Cream
- Dinner served with Bourgogne Rouge 2016, Haut Médoc Cru Bourgeois 2013, Graves Blanc 2011
- Brandy, coffee and tea
3) What means "Will Call (no additional fee!)"?
Your name with your table number will be displayed at the door of the banquet. No ticket will be sent.
4) What are the additional $3.62?
For each individual, the price is $75.00. When you order a seat through "Brown Paper Ticket" an additional fee of $3.62 is charged by the service provider.
5) Raffle tickets cannot be bought without admission to the banquet. Purchase of raffle tickets without an admission to the banquet will be cancelled and the money will be returned (minus the transaction fees).
6) Cocktail Attire.
Basque Cultural Center (View)
599 Railroad Avenue
South San Francisco, CA 94080
|Minimum Age: 10|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|