Emerald City Roller Derby Summer Kickoff!
Spend your Saturday night with us at the most action-packed event in town! Emerald City Roller Derby is putting on a fantastic kickoff doubleheader event for your summer festivities!
First, watch ECRD's Team Emerald play our lovely Salem rivals Cherry City's Rydelle Belles at 6pm! Then, stay to watch the always entertaining Co-Ed Mashup game of Glitterbomb vs. Wigglestorm!
Saturday, June 30th. Doors opening at 5pm, first whistle at 6pm.
This game is at the BOB KEEFER CENTER FOR SPORTS & RECREATION (250 S. 32nd Street) in SPRINGFIELD.
Live, flat track roller derby, food, beer, music! This is an all ages event! 21+ Ninkasi Beer Garden and Wrappin' Rollin' food truck will be on hand at the bout.
ADVANCED TICKETS through Brown Paper Tickets are $12.
CHILD TICKETS (ages 6-10) are available for $5 at the door. Children 5 and under are free.
DOOR TICKETS A limited number of tickets will be available at the door for $15. Ticket sales start at 12pm day of bout.
Group pricing options available. Please contact us for more information.
Bleacher Seating Policies
* General Admission does not guarantee a seat in the general bleacher section, arrive early for the best seating options.
* Kids are welcome in the bleachers.
Floor Seating Policies
*CRASH ZONE seating is available on the floor closest to the action (just outside of the referee lane)
*You must be 18 or older to sit in the crash zone
* Bring a small pillow or low stadium chair for your comfort
* Stay DOWN IN FRONT so all spectators behind you can see the action
* All fans enter at their own risk
ADA ACCESSIBLE SEATING
We strive to accommodate all roller derby fans -- if you need a particular seating arrangement (space for a wheelchair, etc.) please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteers & Security
* Please follow all instructions from ECRD volunteers and security or you may be asked to leave the premises. ECRD retains the right to refuse service to anyone who creates a disruption.
Tickets will be for sale online until Saturday, April 14th at 5 p.m., availability permitting. A limited number of tickets will be available at the door starting at 12 p.m. on the day of the bout.
Be safe! Don't Drink and Drive!
Bob Keefer Center for Sports and Recreation (View)
250 South 32nd Street
Springfield, OR 97478
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|