Realogics Sotheby's International Realty is proud to present The Madison Park Home & Garden Tour on Sunday, June 3, 2018, from 12 to 4 pm. A walking tour of distinct neighborhood homes & gardens that highlight a broad range of innovative, classic and stylish design. All proceeds benefit McGilvra Elementary School.|
Homes include historic Olmsted gardens, an Ellsworth Storey craftsman, a new sophisticate penthouse, NW contemporary home and much more.
McGilvra Elementary -- a historic school house built in 1913 and nestled in Madison Park is attended by children from Madison Park & Valley, the Arboretum, Broadmoor, Washington Park, Denny Blaine and other neighborhoods throughout Seattle. As a public school, McGilvra Elementary relies on yearlong fundraising campaigns held by the school and the Parent Teachers Association to help provide vital programs and critical education support roles including; music classes, art classes, reading specialists and math specialists.
Tickets for the tour cost $25.00 for adults and children under the age of 16 are free with a paid adult. Tickets must be brought to the Madison Park office of Realogics Sotheby's International Realty (4031 E. Madison Street) the week of the tour to pick up tour maps and wristbands. All tour attendees must have a wristband and are encouraged to pick up tour maps and wristbands before the day of the tour to reduce wait times.
Please note the following tour guidelines:
1) Please refrain from photographing homes and/or gardens without permission of the homeowner
2) Please remove your shoes if requested by the homeowner
3) Please do not touch any items in the homes or gardens
4) Feel free to ask homeowners any questions about their home or garden including contact info for designers, architects, artists etc.
5) Please do not tour any areas that have been cordoned off
6) Please do not ask to use the homeowner's restrooms. Restrooms are available throughout the Madison Park business area and in The Madison Park Bath House.
Realogic Sotheby's International Realty - Madison Park (View)
4031 E. Madison Street
Seattle, WA 98112
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|