Bark Tacoma 2018 - A Dogtown On the Go fundraising event
*Update - Tickets will be available for sale day of the event. Come see us at Fireman's Park at 9:00 a.m.
Bark Tacoma is a 3K fundraising walk hosted by Downtown On the Go, and is a celebration of dogs and dog walkers in Tacoma. We will be highlighting how walkable and dog-friendly downtown Tacoma is while showcasing the best "secret spots" to take your pooch!
Featuring multiple Tacoma parks, friendly competitions, obstacle courses and more, we need your support to make this event successful and expand our work. Join our Bark Tacoma event in the Year of the Dog to have fun with your pup, visit Tacoma parks, and raise money for Downtown On the Go - or should we say "DOG"town On the Go!
Tickets are $25 for your first dog, and $15 for any additional dogs you bring. If you want to come but don't have a dog - you're welcome as well! There is a suggested donation of $10 for dog-less attendees.
*Each registered dog will receive a bandanna when the check in*
- This is a fundraising event & there will be multiple ways to support Downtown on the Go at Fireman's Park. Bring a few extra dollars in cash to enter the raffle or enter your dog in competitions to win big!
- Dogs may be accompanied by entire human family, no need to purchase additional tickets for family members.
- The maximum number of dogs allowed with a single person is 3 dogs.
- Please bring well-socialized dogs only to this event. If your dog does not behave well around other dogs, please leave your dog at home and join us solo to learn the best spots to take your dog during your personal walks.
- Dogs must be on leashes during the event.
- Please remember to bring scoop bags to clean up after your dog along the walk.
- Water and treats will be provided
Fireman's Park (View)
801 A St
Tacoma, WA 98402
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|