Bill Kim's Cookbook Release Party
Join Chef Bill Kim and 6 of his alumni chefs with a night of food, drinks, music & art to celebrate the release of his new cookbook, "Korean BBQ | Master Your Grill In Seven Sauces".
When: Tuesday, April 17th | 6-9PM
Where: 1400 W Randolph St. Chicago, IL 60607
Food: Passed Appetizers from 6-7PM.
Food Stations: 6 Of Chef Bill Kim's alums will be preparing recipes from his new cookbook.
- Cam Waron (HBFC) | Class of Belly Shack
- Cedric Harden (River Roast) | Class of urbanbelly, bellyQ, & Belly Shack
- Wil Bravo (Cafe BaBaReeBa | Class of Belly Shack, urbanbelly
- Danny Sweiss (bellyQ) | Class of urbanbelly, bellyQ
- Sarah Maun (CRG) | Class of Belly Shack, urbanbelly
- Emerald Calairo (Eataly) Koziol | Class of Belly Shack
Beverage: Enjoy a Suntory Toki Whisky create your own highball experience, alongside beer, wine and house cocktails for purchase
Entertainment: Featuring a DJ Set by Closed Sessions
Live Art: Live Mural Installation by Won Kim of Kimski
1400 W. Randolph St.
Chicago, IL 60607
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|