Neuro Linguistic Clowning Retreat- Devon
June 1st-3rd 2018 (Friday-Sunday Residential)
*Limited to 12 participants only
* 2 Facilitators- Ben Grassby (NLP Bristol) & Zuma Puma (Clownlife global)
Introducing a weekend residential retreat of pure excellence, uncovering the essential ingredients to living a happy life as discovered through the philosophies and practices from the groundbreaking work in Neuro Linguistic programming and Clown (art of humanity, laughter and connection). For the first time in History, join world experts in the field- Ben Grassby (NLP Bristol) and Zuma Puma (Clownlife Global) in this intricately designed course focusing on the core philosophies of NLC; Connection, Authentic Communication, Risk, Humanity, Laughter, Self Realisation and awareness, Expression, Heightened states of curiosity, Purpose, Presence, vulnerability and of course the pleasure to be alive here and now.
Seriousness has certainly taken over the world and while it is sometimes necessary, many adults have come to assume that being an adult means "fun and enjoyment are no more". In NLC we challenge this notion and believe we can work and live a life we love; full of fun, laughter, connection and enjoyment without pretence but with radical honesty, compassion, connection and humanity. Living a life where we have to have fun all the time can also be exhausting which is why Neuro Linguistic Clowning is a groundbreaking anecdote to life- finding the balance between; fun, authentic communication, cognitive understanding, action and purpose. By means of awareness, acceptance, action and connection we can open doors to possibilities in life we never dreamed possible. Why live the life you dreamed when you could open a door to a life beyond your dreams? A life where every breath is filled with gratitude and every interaction is an opportunity to discover more of yourself and the world, a life where you look forward to everyday and what it could bring, this is what we wish for you!
Note: There are limited spaces on this retreat to ensure enough time with every participant.
What to expect from the NLC Course:
* Identify your habitual ways of behaving.
* Tools that build more effective and enjoyable ways of communicating and solving problems free of stress and seriousness that we might have thought necessary.
* Experiential approach to making life and work creative and enjoyable
* Moving past the blocks and assumptions that normally stop us from being everything we can become in life and in work.
* Failure isnt failure its feedback
* The ability to create Rapport and connection with anyone
* Embody a state of excellence & presence
* Enjoy personal and professional interactions more
* Enjoy increased success and wellbeing in life
* Inspiration for new innovations
* Authentic Communication
* Presence* Compassion
* Enabling people to have an advanced inner dialogue with themselves and their emotional body.
* Express freely, honestly, vulnerably, meet your full humanity.
* Moving through limiting thought patterns and destructive work dynamics to a place of compassion and understanding.
* Encouraging positive communication with self and others.
* Laughter as a means to dissolving tension.* Encouraging a practice of self-excellence putting in place strategies to make and become the individuals we want to be in life and at work.
* Have a ton of fun and laugh more than you have all year.
About the Location- Eden Rise Retreat Centre:
A beautiful place for inspiration, celebration and thanksgiving for life aimed towards community, sustainability, care of sacred earth and wildlife, and nourishment of our bodies, hearts and spirit. The Barns, just two miles from Totnes, provide a beautiful environment for up to 20. There are wide views to Dartmoor and access to seven acres extending to the Harbourne River. The retreat includes a Sauna to relax after long days and during breaktimes. There are garden and yurt terraces around the barns with a hedgerow walk to a beacon lookout and fire point. Beyond is shared with others working the land which takes you through wooded fringes, down to the river and past great trees, with sculptures and shrines along the way; leading to the Santa Rosa labyrinth and the sheep grazing.
- Curious to find out more? Visit the link- http://edenrise.org/
Sliding Scale Investment:
375£- 500£ -Made accessible for low income earners to general admission (honesty basis)
* If you'd like to name a price that isn't listed here on Brown Paper Tickets or to avoid ticket link fees- please get in touch directly with firstname.lastname@example.org for direct bank transfer.
* Costs include; course fees (2 facilitators), health conscious Vegan Vegetarian catering, sole occupancy of Eden Rise Retreat Centre, shared room accommodations. Camping is an option for those who prefer sole occupancy.
Eden Rise Retreat centre (View)
Totnes TQ9 7LJ
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|