Culinarium: Powering the "She-Cago" Food Scene
Culinarium raises funds to support Les Dames d'Escoffier Chicago's educational and community outreach programs and scholarships to help emerging leaders and enrich Chicago's culinary scene. Since the Chicago chapter was founded in 1982, almost $1 million has been raised to keep our city's food game strong!
5:30-7 pm: Silent Auction, Cocktails and Hors d'oeuvres
- Passed hors d'oeuvres, Champagne and a signature cocktail created by Eden Laurin of The Violet Hour
- Saber with a Sommelier: Guests, guided by a pro, can "Saber with a Somm," to open a bottle of Champagne the fun way, for sharing with table mates.
7-10 pm: Dinner, Live Auction and Dessert Dash
- Seated dinner prepared by Chefs Amanda Downing of Bistronomic, Dame Suzanne Florek of Salty Fig, Dame Amy Morton of Found Kitchen, Sarah Rinkavage of Marisol and Laura Soncrant of The Growling Rabbit
- Dessert Dash: Each table can bid on a race position to dash for a dessert prepared by Chicago's most amazing pastry chefs. The table with the highest bid gets the first shot at dashing for their dessert!
- Bring your dancing shoes for live music with the band Generation
Venue West (View)
221 North Paulina Street
Chicago, IL 60612
|Dog Friendly: No|
Apr 30, 2018 12:52 PM
barrington, IL United States
Apr 24, 2018 12:48 PM
Chicago, IL United States
Apr 24, 2018 11:18 AM
Barrington, IL United States
Apr 23, 2018 10:20 PM
Rockford, IL United States
Apr 23, 2018 6:28 PM